Digital bordor patrol

i consider myself to be a digital native. i often times speak in lingo only understandable to gamers. for example using words like pwned, noob, camper, lol, etc. i often find myself preferring to text or IM someone rather than calling them on the phone. using my sidekick phone, i am able to get my nmsu email directly to me no matter where i am. often times people are surprised at how quickly i respond to emails because of this. i once had a girlfriend who was in the room with me while i was gaming online on my computer. with my headset on i commanded my team. she was shocked at the fact that what i was saying over my headset made absolutely no sense to her, but perfect sense to me and everyone else i was playing with.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
im the most interesting muthafudger on the planet